WHO WE ARE
Kadtech Ltd is a recruitment agency/recruitment business. For us to carry out our core business activities, we collect personal data from the following individuals:
- Individuals (Candidates) applying for roles (Permanent or temporary);
Prospective or Live Clients and/or Suppliers;
- Contractors who carried out services for Kadtech Ltd
- Current or former employees and temporary workers
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Personal data for the individuals mentioned under the “Who We are” section, are obtained by one of the following ways:
Data/Information provided to Kadtech Ltd by the individual either via our website, social media, in person, email or phone
Data provided may include
- Personal identification and rights to work in the UK (passport, driving licence, work permit)
- Contact details (name, address, telephone numbers and email)
- Compliance documentation
- Work history (including references)
- Details of qualifications and experience
- Financial information
- Medical records
- Criminal record
- Curriculum vitae and photograph, links to your professional profiles available in the public domain
Data/Information, Kadtech obtain from third party websites and other sources such as online CV database, online job boards, Corporate or personal websites, business card and personal recommendations
Kadtech is a recruitment and employment business, therefore, our prime business activity and service is the introduction of suitable candidates to clients for the purpose of temporary and permanent engagement.
LAWFUL AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
1. Consent: For the purpose of
- Introducing a candidate to a client for a specific role; and
- Storing the Candidate’s details on Kadtech’s database.
- No Candidate Information will be transferred to third parties in relation to roles/opportunities without the Candidate’s consent. You have the right to withhold or withdraw your consent at any time (please see “you GDPR rights” section in this policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you
3. Legitimate Business Interests:
- We maintain a database of Candidate, Contractor and Client Information in order to support our core business activities. We treat information securely in accordance with the GDPR to ensure the privacy and security of your personal data. We do not transfer or sell this information to any third parties,
4. Legal Obligations
TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may transfer and share your personal data for the following purposes:
- Introducing candidates to Clients;
- Arranging interviews and engagements;
- To a payroll or umbrella company, in order to facilitate payments in accordance with GDPR;
- Suppliers for any reasonable business reason given that consent was obtained in the first place;
- Employee benefits’ schemes providers;
- To the police, court or any organisation that we are legally obliged to provide your personal data to
DATA STORAGE AND TECHNICAL SECURITY MEASURES
Personal data is stored electronically on our secure servers which are protected with appropriate security protection measures.
Our website and any payment transaction are protected with Standard Secure Layer (SSL) Encryption Technology.
We have strict security measures to prevent unauthorised access in reference to data transmission, however, Kadtech ltd cannot guarantee the security of your transmitted data to our sites via the internet.
We store Personal Data for periods which are necessary. This can vary depending upon the nature of the data, and the reason for which it is being stored. Therefore, our retention schedule is available upon request
YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
- Updating on amending personal data which we hold about you. This request may be subject to documentary verifications
- Deleting or removing your personal data.
- Requesting copies of certain personal data we hold about you
- Withholding or withdrawing your consent for data processing
To exercise your rights, please write to the GDPR officer mentioned in this policy and we will be happy to run through the procedure with you