Experience 1 Year
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
£Excellent salary + Excellent benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a world leader in the design and manufacture of heavy-duty special purpose machinery and capital equipment used in various industries
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer duties:
- Work within a multidisciplinary engineering team and with Senior Engineers to design and develop current and/or future equipment agreed functional specifications.
- conceptual design, detail design, technical documentation, design calculations and feasibility studies
- Produce mechanical 3D models, detail component, and assembly drawings using Solidworks.
- Working with senior Engineers to Provide support and advice to internal customers and departments.
Experienced and Skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer role:
- A minimum of HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering (or related engineering subjects)
- 1-2 years post-graduation Mechanical design engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in special purpose machinery or capital equipment design
- Experience in using Solidworks is essential
- Knowledge/understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics would be an advantage
- Knowledge of electrical PLC systems would be advantageous, however, not essential
To learn more about this opportunity-or any other Mechanical Design engineer/Mechanical Development Engineer positions in the South East of England -please forward your CV to Max Kadim